How to Use Social Media: Learn or Be Left Behind
Lifelong-Learning is the name of the game, and employees will learn in new environments other than a traditional classroom. This will require independence and motivation as they use video games, blogging, social networks, and other technologies to learn and thrive in a networked world without boundaries.
• Review Linked-In, Facebook, and Twitter
• Review the etiquette for social networking sites and ways to ascertain/maintain their credibility at these sites
• Brainstorm the content of their profiles for LinkedIn to present a professional image
• Join LinkedIn, post profiles, and determine contacts they will seek for endorsement of their skill sets
• Establish Twitter and Facebook accounts