Ethics in the Global Workplace
Ethical behavior forms the basis of human life and is a core value of our society. Ethics greatly influences the outcome of our every action in life and at work. This course stresses how upholding ethics promotes a better working environment and at the same time a good reputation for the business. Encouraging ethical behavior in the global workplace results in greater productivity.
Participants will learn how to:
• Understand the proper code of conduct expected in the workplace
• Distinguish between an ethical dilemma and an ethical lapse
• Decode the company’s current code of conduct
• Handle ethical issues that arise
• Identify 10 work ethics traits