Utilizing Technicians’ Knowledge to meet Customer Needs
On average, it takes 12 positive experiences to negate one unresolved, negative customer experience, according to “Understanding Customers” by Ruby Newell-Legner. This essential course provides invaluable tips that help technicians derive the most from customers’ information. It focuses on the customer’s needs and what the technician has learned to meet those needs.
Participants will learn how to:
• Listen effectively to the customer’s concerns, requests, and feedback
• Use the information they gather to successfully meet the customer’s needs
• Apply lessons learned from customer interaction and/or history to ensure positive dealings in the future
• Foster an environment where the customer feels heard, appreciated, and tended to, which promotes loyalty
• Underscore company credibility and instill customer trust by exhibiting technical expertise with each interaction