7 Habits of Highly Effective People™
In this workshop based on Franklin Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People™, participants will learn principles to propel them toward greater self-fulfillment. They will discover how to maximize performance and reach career goals by avoiding both dependence on others and independence, and moving on to where real success lies — being interdependent. Participants will experience first-hand the rewards of superb cooperation and collaboration.
Participants will learn how to:
• Differentiate between proactive and reactive behaviors
• Balance and renew their resources, energy, and health to create a sustainable, long-term, effective lifestyle
• Listen empathetically — the do’s and don’ts
• Appreciate the value of differences
• Create a personal mission statement