Joomla 3 Essentials – Web Design – Beginner Course
In this course you will learn how to use Joomla! to build a website from scratch—all without a single line of code. Discover how to create and organize content, add menus and sidebars, change the look of the site with templates, control who creates and edits content, and much more. The course also shows you how to evaluate the quality of extensions, plugins, and templates and how to download and install them. Finally, the importance of backing up your Joomla! site, and explains how to create and store those backups.
• What is Joomla!?
• Completing Joomla! installation
• Planning your website
• Organizing content in Joomla!
• Creating categories, articles, and menus
• Formatting text and images
• Using modules and components
• Identifying and installing good-quality third-party extensions and templates
• Supporting multiple languages with Joomla!
• Managing users and their permissions
• Changing the look of the site with templates
• Launching your site