Life/Work Planning involves learning new skills, taking advantage of new opportunities, making discoveries, assuming risks, and taking action. Life/Work Planning is not a one-time event but an ongoing process.
Participants in this dynamic course will:
– Complete nationally-normed skills and interests inventories
– Identify transferable skills
– Improve coping and decision-making abilities
– Develop stress management strategies
– Boost personal self-esteem
In addition, participants will work one-on-one for 1.5 hours with a career counselor to develop a life/work or career plan.
12 hours plus 1 hour feedback session